J-B Weld KwikWood Tan Epoxy Putty Stick 1 oz.
Kwikwood is a hand-mixable epoxy putty, formulated to repair and rebuild wood. After mixing, it cures to the same density as wood and becomes an integral part of the repair. For use on exterior or interior applications, it contains no solvents, will not rot, shrink, crack or pull away. Kwikwood has a 15-25 minute work life. After 60 minutes, it can be machined, drilled, tapped, sanded, filed and painted. Stronger than wood, Kwikwood dries to a light tan color.
- Repairs dry rot, knotholes, screw holes, insect damage, furniture and more
- Sandable and is resistant to shrinking and cracking
- Sets quickly in 15 to 20 minutes and can be painted on in 1 hour
KWIKWOOD EPOXY STICK
- Brand Name: J-B Weld
- Sub Brand: KwikWood
- Color: Tan
- Product Type: Epoxy Putty Stick
- Container Size: 1 oz.
- Paintable: Yes
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- Packaging Type: Tube
- Sandable: Yes
- Dry Time: 1 hr.
- Shrink Resistant: Yes
- Hand-mixable epoxy putty from the No. 1 brand in epoxy adhesives-J.B. Weld
- Provides a fast and permanent repair to all interior and exterior damaged and rotted wood surfaces
- Becomes an internal part of the item being repaired and won't shrink, rot, crack or pull away
- Sets quickly and can be machined, drilled, tapped , sanded, filed or painted within one hour
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product
Pack of 1