J-B Weld TankWeld High Strength Putty Automotive Epoxy 1 oz.
Out of stock
TankWeld is hand-mixable, steel-reinforced, non-rusting epoxy putty that quickly repairs or rebuilds anything made of metalAutoWeld can be molded into shapes or used to build up, patch and repair steel components. It is ideal for repairing machine parts, stripped threads and household repairs.
- No welding
- Ethanol resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Great on a wide array of metal surfaces
PUTTY EPOXY TANKWELD 1OZ
- Brand Name: J-B Weld
- Sub Brand: TankWeld
- Adhesion Level: High Strength
- Product Form: Putty
- Product Type: Automotive Epoxy
- Container Size: 1 oz.
- Holding Power: 900 psi
- Color: Dark Gray
- Adhesive Type: Epoxy
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Curing Time: 1 hr.
- Recommended Surface Type: Metal
- Withstands temperatures up to 300 degree F
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product
Pack of 1