Minwax Early American Wood Putty 3.75 oz.
Minwax Wood Putty is a non-hardening, pre-mixed putty that repairs small holes and covers other minor imperfections in painted, stained and finished wood.
- Fills nail holes and covers other minor imperfections in bare, painted, stained and finished wood
- Color-matched to Minwax wood finish stains
- Easy to use, no sanding necessary
- 3.75 oz.
- Early American
- Minwax Wood Putty is a non-hardening putty designed to cosmetically fill nail holes, joints and other minor surface imperfections. Additionally, Minwax Wood Putty is color-matched to the Minwax Wood Finish stain line. Minwax High Performance Wood Fil
PUTTY WOOD EARLY AMERICN
- Brand Name: Minwax
- Color: Early American
- Product Type: Wood Putty
- Container Size: 3.75 oz.
- Sandable: Yes
- Clean Up: Soap and Water
- Paintable: Yes
- Packaging Type: Jar
- Shrink Resistant: Yes
- Dry Time: 0 hr.
- Skid Resistant: No
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor
- Fills nail holes and covers other minor imperfections in bare, painted, stained, and finished wood
- Color matched to Minwax wood finish stains (Early American, English Chestnut, Provincial, and Special Walnut)
- Easy to use, no sanding
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product
Pack of 1