We offer a refund policy of 15 days after receiving an item for the following reasons.
- The customer received a damaged or incorrect product: In the case that a customer reports a damaged or incorrect product, the customer will be required to submit photo evidence within 15 days of receiving the item. If the claim is approved, the supplier is responsible for paying the return shipping charges and for replacing or refunding the order. If the product packaging is damaged but the product itself is intact, the recipient must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly.
- The shipment was returned to the supplier due to an incorrect address: In the case that a reshipment is required due to an address entry error on the customer’s end, this additional shipping cost will be covered by the customer.
- Missing order: In the case that a package is delivered (based on tracking number update) but the recipient claims that they did not receive the item, the recipient must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly.
- Late order: In the case that the product has not been processed or shipped within the time frame agreed to by the supplier, and the customer wishes to cancel the order, then the supplier is responsible for refunding the order. Please note that a supplier may sometimes require more time to fulfill orders such as during high-volume seasons. In these instances, the supplier is allowed to notify the customer that their orders will be fulfilled later than normal.
- Customer changed their mind: In the case that the item is received undamaged but the customer has remorse over the purchase, the order may be refunded but the customer will be responsible for the shipping fee and must provide tracking information on the return shipment.
To begin the return process, the customer must email [email protected] to request a refund. Once the item is received, a credit will be issued to the payment method originally used for the purchase.